Sunday, October 18, 2009

Renee Fleming are you listening???


So I saw this great little movie called "My Date with Drew"..entertaining but got me thinking. I really really want to meet Renee Fleming! I am not a stalker or a crazy person.well maybe alittle.. but I want to meet her just for 5 minutes. Say hello,tell her about how much I love her work and what it has done for me emotionally and artistically.
I want to meet Renee Fleming and she is coming to L.A Opera for a recital in December ..I do have tickets and am looking forward to hearing her live and in person.
Does anyone know her? Does anyone know anyone that can allow a fan to pass thru backstage at the Dorothy Chandler and get me access to meet her,get her autograph and a few words all done with respect???
I would really treasure a meeting with the incredible Renee Fleming! HElP!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have met her a bunch of times. Just wait by the stage door. She is one of the friendliest, most genuine people you'll ever meet, and she truly makes time for her fans. She'll chat with you and sign whatever you'd like.